A friend of mine gave me this recipe, I like it, sometimes I will omit the spinach depending on my mood. LOL
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon basil
- add 2 eggs
- add 1 lb ground beef
- add 1/4 cup romano cheese
- add 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- add 1 bay leaf
- add 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- add 2 slices American cheese
- add 1 teaspoon oregano
- add 2 garlic cloves
- add 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- add 1/2 cup onions
- add 1/4 cup water
- add 1 (8 ounce) package noodles
- add 1 (10 ounce) frozen chopped spinach
- add 2 tablespoons oil
- add 2 teaspoons salt
- Brown onion and garlic in 1 T oil.
- Add beef and brown.
- Add tomatoe sauce, tomatoe paste, water, bay leaf, 1 tsp salt, and the oregano.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Beat 1 egg and pour over the hot cooked noodles, mix.
- Beat second egg, add spinach, remaining 1 T oil, cottage cheese, romano cheese, remaining 1 tsp salt and the basil.
- Combine the pasta, and the spinach mixture, add the american cheese slices, mix well and serve.