I came up with this the other night trying to think of something different to do with noodles. The family scraped the pan clean, so I figured I'd better put it here, so I don't forget it!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 tablespoons flour
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add 3 ounces softened cream cheese
- add 5 ounces cream of chicken soup
- add 1 pint half-and-half
- add milk
- add 1 teaspoon Aunt Jane's Krazy Mixed Up Salt
- add 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- add 4 tablespoons butter
- add 8-10 ounces egg noodles
- add 1 tablespoon chicken soup base
- In large saucepan, melt butter and add flour to make a roux.Whisk in half n half and soup.
- Add cream cheese, soup base, pepper, parsley and Jane's salt.
- Cook on med-low, stirring until thickened.If it gets to thick, add some milk to thin.
- When thickened, add drained noodles and mix together.
- Pour into a greased 11 x 7 casserole.
- Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes.